Monday, October 25, 2010

The Stuns get it swung...

I'm pretty sure that in the process of my flight to London from LA and all the craziness that surrounded it I ended up a day behind with posts, despite my extra Saturday catch up post. So I'm going to get caught up by posting a second today.

The Stuns rehearsed today for our O2 Academy Islington show tomorrow night but while we were at it we had a hit through a few new ideas. Some good stuff came from it. I'm sure you'll hear more soon. Although I won't be able to reveal all. I've got to keep a little suspense and mystery surrounding our next release. We're planning to try some new material out at upcoming gigs though. So get to them for an exclusive.

Here is The Stuns' first swung groove idea. I've been wanting us to have a swung groove in our rep for a while so I'm looking forward to seeing what this idea develops into. Right now it's just a very raw groove idea. I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek though.

No comments:

Post a Comment