Saturday, October 9, 2010

Las Vegas defined in 5 minutes

For the first time I'm throwing my hand at the art form of film.

I'm going to ignore the "What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas" saying and post a little movie I've made in Vegas last night. My plan was to try to capture images that I feel define Las Vegas in all its glamour and gore then edit it down to 5 minutes. This is what I managed.

Part of the point of this blog is me letting go of any concern for people's opinions of me so I feel I should add a warning to this. I've edited out some things but this video still contains many of things you'd expect from a boys night out in Vegas. If you're easily offended, or want to believe I'm an angel, then you may choose to not watch this video. But I'm putting it all our there. I hope you get some enjoyment from it.

4 comments:

  1. I like the video blog!!! more more more! Did you got to studio 54 at MGM? and see the tigers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed! It was a fun night. We lined up at Studio 54 for a while but decided to head to The Rain at the Palms Resort, which proved to be a good move as far as eye candy was concerned. ;) Every time were we at the MGM we were too late for the tigers, but I saw them last time I was in Vegas. Very cool indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've discovered the secret of Vegas:

    Vegas is heaven for two days and hell for three.

    ReplyDelete