Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photo editing fun...

Today will be even more concise than yesterday. Particularly as I'm not using any words with my creativity today.

The extremely brilliant and generous Jason Buehler took photos of The Stuns Viper Room gig last Sunday. Today I've taken a little time out to do something that I like to play around with from time to time - colour/contrast/curves editing on photos. I restrict my editing to these as I feel the limitations actually force more creativity with less thought.

Let me know your favourites please! Thanks again to my Blog Mama Janice MacLeod (http://aftertheartistsway.blogspot.com) for connecting Jason and The Stuns so these photos could happen.

1
Photobucket

2
Photobucket

3
Photobucket

4
Photobucket

5
Photobucket

6
Photobucket

7
Photobucket

8
Photobucket

9
Photobucket

10
Photobucket

11
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I like the one numbered two, looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think that's probably the best one. The way the different colours have really defined is great I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look more hard core with these edits. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah - we're so bad-ass aren't we?! It's all the red. ;D

    ReplyDelete