Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Stuns photo fun...

People seemed to really like the edits I did for the photos of The Stuns at the Viper Room. So here are some I've done from last night's gig at the O2 Academy Islington.

As the quality of the original shots wasn't as good in this case (they were taken on my little compact camera) the outcomes aren't as bold. But I tried a few new things as a result. My creativity was probably challenged more because of the poor image quality.

I'm referring to the photo capture quality, not the composition. Thanks Lauren Blue and Valentina Panezzi for getting such great shots for us! (I think Lauren may have taken most of them - but either way. Thanks to both of you!)

As previously, please post comments on your favourites.

1

Photobucket


2

Photobucket


3

Photobucket


4

Photobucket


5

Photobucket




6

Photobucket


7

Photobucket


8

Photobucket


9

Photobucket


10

Photobucket


11

Photobucket


12

Photobucket


13

Photobucket


14

Photobucket


15

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment