Saturday, December 4, 2010

Please Say Goodbye

For some reason I don't want to say much today. I just want to write something in this moment. I'm in a dark mood so it'll be heavy.


Please Say Goodbye

Whisper, ears of green
Shout, hours of red
Feel the crumbs lay in our bed

An end that can't be seen
Though it's at arms length
I'm losing all my strength

I've told you many times
You don't hear my goodbyes
You'd rather hear my lies

Steps alone, by your side
This final truth I should confide
This final pill I'm holding tight
I will use it, oh I might

Scratched, another story hatched
I know this isn't me but I
Am lost within the lies, I cry

Known, but not what's shown
All remaining days
Lost until my sanguine stays

I've told you many times
You just ignore my cries
Another light inside me dies

Steps alone, by your side
The final truth I should confide
The final pill I'm holding tight
I will use it, yes tonight
Now I've completely lost my sight

Please say goodbye
Please let me die
Please listen why
Please - I'm sorry I
Could never be that guy

No comments:

Post a Comment