Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Christmas Wish

Christmas is here again and I hope you have had or are having a fantastic day.

Mine has been great. It’s just been a casual day hanging with family, mostly involving a lot of good conversation, good food, good presents and good table tennis. It was a scorching day here in Perth. It reached 41 degrees Celsius I believe. It’s funny to think how many people, including much of the UK and Europe have had quite the opposite with an extremely cold, white Christmas Day.

I won’t write much today. I think yesterday’s huge entry makes up for that, and I think people should have better things to do today.

I’m going to write a simple Christmas poem now, just to get into the spirit of things. I hope you enjoy it and I wish everyone the very best for the year ahead. May you find satisfaction and happiness every day along your journey through life. Thanks for reading.


My Christmas Wish 

Christmas means something different to each person I know
But I hope one thing that is true for all is that they show
Much love and care and thankfulness to each loved one they see
So happiness and peace spread round this world eternally


Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment: