Friday, December 10, 2010

A better live demo...

Back in November I posted a rehearsal recording of The Stuns new song, Mistaken Stranger. We did another recording during our last rehearsal before I left for Perth so I thought I'd upload that one and replace the other so you can here a slightly less sub-par recording. I must say that circumstances considered (it's been done with a handheld recorder in the middle of a rehearsal studio) I'm quite happy with it. We'll have a proper demo done sometime in the coming month or so.

I would love to know what you think. It is little different to what we've been doing previously. If you're not sure what we've done previously go to our website - www.thestuns.com - and buy a hard copy. Or buy a digital copy from iTunes or Amazon, or have a listen on Spotify.

So anyway, please click here, then press play on the mp3 player and have a listen;

http://myfighttowrite.blogspot.com/2010/11/mistaken-stranger-song.html

No comments:

Post a Comment