Sunday, December 5, 2010

A catch up entry...

I missed a day's entry the other day when I crashed out at my computer from lack of sleep so I'm going to add another here. But it's not going to be the usual. I guess this will just make up for my lack of preamble this morning.

So this entry is a catch up. Not just a catch up on my entry count but also a catch up with what's happening for me. I guess I want people to know that I may still be trying to tap into my down moments but when I write posts like "The Me You Once Knew" (http://myfighttowrite.blogspot.com/2010/11/me-you-once-knew.html) it's very much true. I just want to be open with everything on this blog and tap into my happy and sad moments, as life is about both.

So I'm back in my home town of Perth. Here's a couple of old photos. There's now a new skyscraper being built in the middle. I'll try to get some up to date photos while I'm here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And seeing I want all my blogs to include some creativity here are a couple of colour/curves/contrast edits that I like to do.

Perth City Blue WA Western Australia

Photobucket


I'm back in Perth for the next couple of months, seeing family and friends and earning some cash so I can get myself back to LA. I'll tell you more about Perth over the coming weeks.

I've been posting all poetry and little else of late and this is due to simply not having instruments at hand. From this Friday I'll be house-sitting for my older brother who oh-so-conveniently has a piano and guitars so you can expect that my blog will be turning much more musical from the end of this week onward. I like to keep things interesting and have been concerned that I might be starting to bore you of late.

So new and interesting things will be heading to my blog soon.

Keep posted and I'll keep posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment