Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hey (I Am Here For You Every Day)

I'm happy to say this week's song is being posted earlier than Saturday or Sunday night. I felt inspired today and decided to blow off work and do writing. My "Boss" (Dad) is probably reading this, but I know he'll understand.

It's just a simple tune about being there for the people you love and the people you love being there for you. Everyone gets down sometimes and when you do it's better to just feel it, let out what you're feeling to a friend or family member, then feel happiness in the fact that the person you are speaking to is there for you - every day.

I think I'll have to add this to my set at Mojo's Bar in North Fremantle on Monday 31st Jan, 9pm.


Hey (I’m Here For You Every Day)



No-one can be strong every day
You may want to lay down and make the world go away
But when these moments come to make you blue
You have to look around and know I am always here for you

Singing hey
I am here for you every day

Everyone has some troubled times
Life has a way of upsetting your rhymes
But it’s OK, this is just the way it is
Just let it all out, but never forget this

I’m singing hey
I am here for you every day

I want you to know
That you will never walk alone
I want you to know
That when the hard times come
And you’re feeling down
You can always count on some

To be singing hey
We are here for you every day

No comments:

Post a Comment