Monday, November 15, 2010

Create

It seems like my stress levels and my creativity levels are inverse - and right at the moment, with a lot of loose ends to tie up before leaving the UK, I'm feeling rather stressed. So for the first time in a little while I feel like I'm struggling to write (falling asleep any time I sit still is hardly helping either). So I decided to just write about that. Sort of beat it at it's own game I guess.

Create
Seems quite straight
Forward
But I sure would
Argue
That's no true
Statement
If your day went
Badly
Or just plain madly

Stressing
I'm now confessing
Afflicts
My meager wits
Often
To a hasty coffin
Maybe
Help me baby
Unwind
Inside my mind

Create
See, hardly straight
Forward
And I sure would
Adjust
What it is I must
Today
No further delay
Desired
Just feeling inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment