Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time for more photo edits...

Although being busy, sleeping at different houses, going through a band break up and trying to get money earned is keeping me away from my blog more than I'd and generally stifling my creativity it's been a positive week as I've played my new music live. Not only that but at venues where I had previously done original gigs but not playing songs I'd written. It feels good to be back at these venues after between 6 and 10 years and be playing my own music at last, and also music that I'm really enjoying playing.

I did expect to have the song I wrote last week recorded by now but not only can I not sing and play it well enough but I can't even play the picking pattern on it's own well enough to post just the music. I'll have to post it another time. I should probably post the picking pattern played really slow and then show you how it progresses with practice.

Here are some photo edits from tonight's Indi Bar gig. Enjoy.

1
Photobucket

2
Photobucket

3
Photobucket

4
Photobucket

5
Photobucket

6
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment