Sunday, March 6, 2011

Repeat

I have officially entered the 21st century and am writing this entry from my new iPhone. It's actually a Christmas present from Sam but we had to sort out a few things with my phone situation before I could get it.

So this is going to be a short entry as I suck at typing with this thing still.

Hopefully you will see more photos and video on my blog though as this thing should make all of that stuff easier.

So today I've written a poem as my blog has been a little poem-light of late. Particularly serious, moody stuff like this. Strap on your serious cap and enjoy.


Repeat

Repeat
Repeat
Myself
Deceit
Will I ever be a one way street

I need
To feed
Concede
To bleed
Without a thought I sow the seed

So now
I vow
Renounce
The gown
Without a doubt I do know how

I'll not lose another now

1 comment:

  1. I like it. I like the ability to say more with less words, and with feeling. Says more, actually : )

    ReplyDelete