Monday, March 14, 2011

It's time for something new...

I spent the weekend skiing at Big Bear Mountain and had a fantastic time. Most importantly I survived without serious injury.

I don't have a lot of time today so I'll tell you more about that tomorrow. I will also mention though, on matters more relevant to this blog, that my recording gear arrived on Friday. So I can finally do better recordings and try some new ideas I've been wanting to explore for a while. Layer vocals and guitar ideas.

So there'll be some new and interesting things being posted soon.

Not to mention I'll be starting recording on my solo LP/EP (not sure which yet) which will initially involve some better quality demo recordings of what I've already, so I'll be posting them soon also.

For now though here is my old standard, computer recorded idea from today. Keep checking in for some new and interesting things.


No comments:

Post a Comment