Friday, August 5, 2011

Four Sunset Photos From Western Australia

As I mentioned in my last post I'm putting up photos on my blog, some of which I will enlarge and plan to list on Etsy. I don't think any of these photos could be considered a "traditional" sunset but that's in fact what I like about them. Only one actually has the sun itself in it and as you can see from the photo I had to let the sun "blow out" as photographers say, so that the colour in the rest of the shot can be seen.


I'd like to point out here as I have once before that Australians and Brits spell "colour", "favourite", harbour" and other words like that with that "extra" U compared with the US spellings. Just so you know that I can spell.

So here are the 4 photos. In the right column of my blog page you will see a place where you can vote on your favourite. I'd like very much to know what people's favourites are so please vote.

If you don't work out what the voting thing is you can always just write you preference in the comments at the bottom or email me at - myfighttowrite@gmail.com


1 - Yallingup Beach, Margaret River, Western Australia
Yallingup,beach,Margaret River,Sunset,Western,Australia,Beautiful


2 - Government Lake, Rottnest Island, Western Australia
Salt Lake,Rottnest,Island,Sunset,Western,Australia,Beautiful


3 - Redgate Beach, Margaret River, Western Australia
Redgate,Beach,Sunset,Margaret River,Western,Australia,beautiful


4 - Bathurst Lighthouse, Rottnest Island, Western Australia
Lighthouse,Sunset,Rottnest,Island,Western,Australia,Beautiful


Vote for your favourite on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment