Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Operator 25

Ask for me
I'm here, see 
Your American girl 

Once from Vera Cruz 
Now here for you 
Out East, be early please 

I see the things 
You're keeping, near 
Every moment of time 

Inside, out 
All about 
No longer even try to hide 

And besides 

I know the look 
That coin you took 
You're the winning kind 

When unsure 
When grey, bored 
I'm right here behind 

2 direct 
Even for a cleptomaniac 
Who lives to rise 

5 more million people 
Turn from the steeple 
All the woolen eyes 

By decree 
Ask for me 
I'm already on the line 

Lonely nights 
Days without sight 
Here waiting for my time 

When you need 
Me and mine 
Every resource 
Couldn't be more kind 
Whether your all 
Or what you leave behind 
I'll still be here 

Operator 25

No comments:

Post a Comment